Who is Nevada Investment Land?
Nevada Investment Land is the #1 Land Seller in Nevada! Since 2005, we have specialized in buying and selling land in this vast state. Nobody knows Nevada like we do! From the beauty of the Sierras to the majestic Ruby Mountains and all the myriad valleys in between, we will help you find exactly what you are looking for!
Search for property right here on our Website. We offer parcels ranging in size from 1 acre subdivision lots to 640 acre ranches. Nevada Investment Land owns and can finance all the land we sell. No interest. No qualifying. No credit check. We offer low down payments and easy monthly installments. We have helped hundreds of buyers over the years find their perfect investment property, retirement ranch or just to own a piece of Nevada! Let’s get started!
Weekly Featured Listing
Check out our new section for Humboldt River Ranch lots!
Humboldt River Ranch is a private ranch community located 22 miles east of Lovelock, NV, nestled into the foothills just off Interstate I-80. It is just minutes away from the Rye Patch Reservoir. Immaculately groomed and well cared for, the Ranch is a great get away all year long.
When you own property in the Humboldt River Ranch, you and your guests are entitled to the exclusive FREE use of the resort area which consists of 14 sleeper cabins, BBQ pavilion, RV sites, Tent sites, and a comfort, shower station. Also included is FREE boat and RV Storage, use of the Association’s Lodge which is equipped with pool table, kitchen facilities, children’s play area and TV. The Association’s HOA Fees are only $276.00 a year and include all the amenities listed above.
Learn About Nevada
Escape from the stress of city life and enjoy the great outdoors! Nevada offers everything you're looking for in a Western getaway, yet has all the necessary amenities. With more mountain ranges than any other state, including Alaska, Nevada offers breathtaking views of beautiful snow capped mountains. Nevada offers a life of crisp air and endless sky. Enjoy the unique pleasure of authentic Nevada/Western living and discover the gentle setting that awaits you. Whether it be for an investment or for retirement property, Nevada offers countless opportunities.
Additionally, Nevada has the lowest crime rate in the country, super low property taxes, no state income tax and a low cost of living.
- State Capital: Carson City
- Largest City: Las Vegas
- Area: 110,567 square miles (Nevada is the 7th biggest state in the USA)
- Population: 2,790,136 (as of 2013) (Nevada is the 35th most populous state in the USA)
- Name for Residents: Nevadans
- Major Industries: tourism, mining (gold, silver), hydro-electric power
- Major Rivers: Colorado River, Humboldt River, Truckee River
- Major Lakes: Pyramid Lake, Lake Mead, Lake Mojave, Lake Tahoe, Walker Lake
- Highest Point: Boundary Peak - 13,143 feet (4,006 m) above sea level
- Number of Counties: 16 (plus 1 independent city)
- Bordering States: Arizona, California, Idaho, Oregon, Utah
- Origin of the Name Nevada: Nevada is from the Spanish word meaning "snowcapped."
- State Nickname: Silver State, Sagebrush State
- State Motto: "All for Our Country"
- State Song: Home Means Nevada